While I was making this post I realized I hardly have any photographs with my mom. I need to make a better effort to take pictures together. But I did find this gem above, which is one of my favorite pictures of us, taken in China a few days after I was adopted. A moment capturing two best friends meeting for the first time. I could honestly stare at this photo all day long.
Also, can I just take a minute to say I have the HOTTEST mom ever? She's seriously so beautiful (inside and out), and if I wasn't her daughter I would probably be permanently envious of her perfection.
Serious body goals. In these beach photos she's older than I am now, but is in better shape than I will ever be in my life. Yeeesh!
My own personal Goddess.
Now to the blog post: Mother's Day is less than two weeks away! Last year I made a Mother's Day gift guide (check it out here), so this year I had to up my game. To all the husbands, kids, daughter/son-in-laws, etc,. this post is for you! Scroll down to find the perfect gifts for every mom. Click the pictures or prices to shop directly from the products site! (Order of photos: left to right, top to bottom). Enjoy!!!
Beauty products to make her feel extra glamorous.
- Bath oil for some well deserved me time. Jo Malone Bath Oil $65
- The hi-tech dryer that will blow her hair and her mind. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer $399
- Youth in a bottle. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence $299
- My mom swears by this serum, so your's probably will too. Clarins Double Serum & Total Eye Concentrate Duo $115
Essentials for any Mom who's a frequent flyer or always on the go.
- The perfect bag for throwing all you're kids shit into or for hoarding a million tabloids that you'll definitely forget to read during your 8 hour flight. Clare V. Simple Tote $495
- Great for canceling out that crying baby on the plane... oh wait, that's your baby. Bose Quiet Comfort Wireless Headphones $349.95
- Because sweats > real pants, any day. LNDR Track-pant $198
- Something luxurious to cozy up to on the plane or wherever. 360 Cashmere Shawna Scarf $380
She does it all and then some, so keep her well.
- To keep her hydrated throughout her busy day. S'Well Water Bottle in Pink Topaz $35
- Perfect for an at home practice and portable enough so she can escape for some alone time in her favorite class. Manduka PROlite Yoga Mat $82
- Chic, comfy leggings that can be worn from morning carpool to the gym and back to carpool. Outdoor Voices 7/8 Springs Leggings $95
- A pretty notebook so she can keep track of her life, and yours too probably. Pop and Suki (Personalized) Leather Notebook $50
Timeless pieces to add to her collection.
- A classic necklace that she will love almost as much as you. Van Cleef Vintage Alhambra Pendant
- Because nobody messes with a bitch in red lipstick. Chanel Rouge Lip Color $37
- Perfect for blocking out her PTA haters. Celine Gradient Butterfly Sunglasses $410
- Effortless shoes for a breezy drive down the coast, or a quick ladies lunch. Gucci Princetown Loafer Mule $680
OTHER THINGS MOM WILL LOVE
- Nannacay Fidji Baby Tote $230
- 14k Pave Diamond Bar Necklace $518
- Floral Smudge Stick $13.50
- Ulla Johnson Ella Skirt $240
- Alice + Olivia Keir Pajama Top $295
- Matt Bernson Leather Espadrille Sneaker $200
- Celine Large Zip Wallet $750
- Aromatherapy Associates Polishing Body Brush $32
- Boll & Branch Waffle Robe $100
- Clare V. x Casetify Leather Phone Case $65
- Smeg Tea Kettle $139.95
- Le Labo Fragrances in Another 13 $184
If you find this post useful share it with you're friends/family to give them a little Mama's Day inspiration. What special things are you planning for Mom on Mother's Day! Leave a comment below!!